In order to promote a quiet and safe environment for our students and staff we ask the following:
- Keep your conversations to a minimum.
Please remember the Library is a quiet study space.
- Please silence cell phones and do not make receive calls until you are outside of the library.
- Please keep tables clear for other students and staff that come in.
- As in any library, it is forbidden to bring in food or drinks as it may damage books and electronics.
- Media center computers are for educational purposes only and take top priority.
- Students must have completed Destination Pass filled out completely by teacher.
- Student must be working or you will be sent back to the classroom.
Working together we respect working students. Your fellow students appreciate your support.